Friday, December 11, 2020


 3. Suppose your friend lives  in Kathmandu. He always tell you to give  up your farming profession. Now, write him a letter describing the 'Importance of agriculture'.

                                                                Birgunj

                                                                Nagwa 06, 2077




Dear Manisha

Love

How are you Manisha? I'm  fine and hope  you for the same. I got your letter yesterday. I'm very happy.

I am sorry Manisha, I could  not  agree  with you you know Nepal  is an agricultural  country. About  80% people  are  in this field. They are  feeding  almost  all the  Nepali people.

We have  a lot  of land. If  we can  get  modern  fertilizers, seeds and irrigation, we can grow  more than we need. Then  we can  easily earn money. selling  them   and invest on other fields. We will not  have  problem to set  up  hospitals and  school.

We can  produce  meat, eggs, fruits , vegetables that which give a lot  of milk. Then we can set up dairy industries and produce many  things. We  can be  rich and happy. So,  I'm  happy  in my  profession.

Yours Sincerely

 Mansokh


0 comments: