Sunday, December 13, 2020

Write an application for the vacant post as mentioned in the following advertisement.

 The Director

Aduit Care Agency

Teku, Kathmandu

Re: For the post of programme Coordinator
Dear Sir,

In response to the advertisement published in the Kathmandu Post Dated 25 th February 2010, I would like to apply myself as a qualified candidate for the post.

I am a young and dynamic lady  of 28 years. I passed  my SLC exam in the first  division from the SLC board of Nepal in 1995 and Joined Trichandra College Kathmandu where completed my  MA in Sociology with  distinction marks in 2003.

Soon after that Joined CWIN and worked as a personnel manager in the office and in this the  field.

I've got  diploma in computers. I can  work with  MS word, Excel, Photoshop, page maker and graphics. I can communincate in Nepali and English in both written and Spoken forms.

 I have enclosed all my  attested copies of certificates. experience letter, detailed CV, my Citizenship and a copy  of passport size  photograph herewith.

Reference  can be got from Mr.  Barun Kumar Shrestha, Campus Chief, Trichandra Colleges and Mrs. Arunima Pradhan , CWIN

If I get  a chance to wok at  your office  I will  do my  best  to accomplish my  duty.

 I'm looking forward to getting a positive response. 

Yours Faithfully

Pooja Kalawar

0 comments: