Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My Aim in Life


 I am a student now. Like others I have made my aim in life. we know that a person without an aim is like a boat without a ruder. They  will have  no  destination . These who can  not  dream cannot  get  success in  life.  So  I have got  an aim. I want to be a journalist.

 I'm  sure I  will pass  the SLC examination in the first division. Then  I will  study English  and journalism. I  will work  very   hard  while  studying. I will  study  geography, history  political science etc.

 Our teacher says  it is necessary to have  information of many  social  affairs to be a journalist. So  I will  pass  my free time  in the library . I will  not miss  any  chance  of  educational excursions. I  also  need  practical  knowledge of the places.

 I can not  be a good  of journalist without  computer and  high ranked  out  corruption  of the political  leaders  and  high  ranked  officials. I will appreciate good  behaves  I will  highlights the positive aspects of the  society. I think this will  be a  patriotic work. So I have  decided to become  a journalist.

0 comments: