Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Historical place I have visited


Two years ago. I visited  Gorkhara with my father. We reached the bus  park of Gorakha at 1 0'clock. We had to visit  our relative  there.  Grandpa said we would visit  the Kalika  temple and Gorakha Durbar the next day.
As Soon as we got off  the bus, we  climbed  a little  up to hill. We had  a short rest there . It was a very  pleasant place  to look  at. I  looked at the  southern side. I saw  the slope  land  hilly villages. My grand father told me  about  the place. We went  to the  relative's house then.

The  next day, he  took me  to kalika  temple  on top  of the hill. We saw the temple . We saw the birth  place of Prithvi Narayan Shah  had used  to fight and overcome the enemies.
 Most people  I found  there were  farmers. Some people  were  business   men. They were  simple  and helpful.
Now,  l realize that this place  is very  important. This  needs  protection and care because it is important from  the point  of view of Nepalese history.

0 comments: