Thursday, October 29, 2020

My friend


I have many  friends in my school and in my school  and in my  neighbourhood. Many of them are good  and  helpful. But, Shyam is my best friend.

He studies in my class. He is  about five feet two inches tall  and  weights about forty kilograms.  He  has a white round face and black hair. He looks very smart  in his school dress.

 He has  a small  family like  mine. His father is a  teacher and mother works in a private office. They  love  me, too.

 He like  to wear shirt and  pants but  his favourite colour is black . He loves singing  songs,  mainly  modern songs. He likes Ani Tsiring as a singer most. His hobby is collecting stamps. He loves  eating  momo and noodles.

He is a very  helpful person.  When  he finds anybody  in problem, he  helps  them as  he can.  He loves  all   friends and respects seniors very much.  He often tells me we must obey our seniors. So, he helps his parents. He is a talents student in the class, So, the teachers as well as students like him equally. He is the first student of my class.

 He loves playing  football  and volley  ball.  He wants to be an engineer and  serve the country. I think he  can meet his aim. 

0 comments: